person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on
the Website as a Registered User.
When you use any of the services provided by Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng, including but not limited to,
you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they
this website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply
limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
Registration and account
If you use Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Email Address and
Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree that
if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete that Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng has reasonable
grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with
with Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
You must make or receive payments due under these general terms and conditions:
1. Professional (Pro) Account Upgrade
Upgrading your free Xera account to a professional account gives you access to premium user experience on our XSocial, XMarket and access to our exclusive Pro member-only
Profit Center. Payment for Professional membership upgrades are not REFUNDABLE.
2. Xera XVotes
The Xera XVotes are voting rights offered as a Free add-on to every Professional (Pro) accounts. It gives the holder an opportunity
to access the Xera Social voting community and also enjoy the Xera premium member-only opportunities like discounts, referral bonus, publishers program and revshare bonuses.
It is NOT an investment and does not guarantee any form of returns. You can purchase XVotes from other members through Peer to Peer transfers and also transfer your voting
rights to other users through the Xera P2P Exchange activities. PAYMENTS RECEIVED FROM XVOTE PURCHASES OR SALES ARE NOT INVESTMENTS.
3. Publishers Earnings And Referral Commissions
You earn money whenever you refer new members to join the Xera Social network or publish an article on your Xera Social timeline.
You get paid N500 for every new Professional user you refer, you also get N4 for every article you publish on the Xera Social timeline.
Once you have earned up to N2,000, you will be able to place a withdrawal request every 25th of the month and this request will be processed
by Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng and paid into the bank account entered on your profile.
4. Merchants or Sellers
Merchants using the XMarket online shops to sell their goods and services on Xera Social Network (XSocial) will be able to make withdrawal requests and it will be processed
by Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng every Monday. The minimum withdrawal request shall be N2,000.
5. Payment Gateways
While availing any of the payment method(s) or gateway(s) offered at Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng will not be responsible or
assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
Use of website and mobile applications
- The words "website" shall be used to refer to Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng websites and mobile applications.
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website for your own personal and noncommercial use, provided that such printing is not systematic or excessive;
stream audio and video files from our website using the media player on our website; and
- use our Social Networking services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these general terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these general terms and conditions, you must not download any material
from our website or save any such material to your computer
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes in respect of social networking, selling or purchasing products on this marketplace
- Our social website is intended solely for individuals who are age 18 or older. Any access to or use of our social network by anyone under 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of these terms. By accessing or using our website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
- Except as expressly permitted by these general terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability,
accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unethical, unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal,
fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to)
any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity
decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction
and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng its owner, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their
respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including attorneys' fees, made by you or any
These general terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the territory. Any disputes relating to
these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory.
These general terms and conditions and the Xeraglobal.com, Xera.ng, policies and guidelines shall constitute the entire agreement between you and
us in relation to your use of our Social Network and shall supersede all other previous agreements between you and us in relation
to your use of our Social Network.